The perfect venue for a pleasant dinner with a special someone at the Winnipeg Winter Club! In the coldest month of the year, the ability to enjoy food is even better.
This romantic meal will have your mouth watering wanting more and your stomach full not knowing where to put it. A specially prepared menu awaits you:
- AMUSE BOUCHE (Asparagus spear wrapped in Prosciutto and black pepper tuile, finished with a red pepper sauce)
- SOUP - Chicken Mulligatawny (The name Mulligatawny means ‘pepper water’, and curry is the particular ingredient that gives this incredible soup such a delicious flavor)
- STARTER (Grilled portobello mushroom topped with chevre gratin, smoked lardon, arugula and finished with a bechamel sauce)
- FEATURED ENTRÉES (Seafood Symphony, Beef Medley or
- Vegetable Wellington, choice of one)
- DESSERT - Raspberry Mille Feuille (Vanilla And Mascarpone Cream Layers With Fresh Raspberry, Raspberry Gel)
This meal is for adults only but childcare is available. Childcare will be extended until 10:00 pm with reservations.
To reserve the table, please contact the Winnipeg Winter Club.
For more detailed information, please check the official website of the Winnipeg Winter Club.