ADESA Canada is the country’s largest wholesale vehicle auction and remarketing services company. ADESA provides state-of-the-art facilities and technologies to help dealers and consignors buy and sell used cars, trucks, RVs, boats motorcycles and heavy equipment.
ADESA Winnipeg is one of ADESA Canada’s 14 wholesale vehicle auctions that are located across Canada, and the employer of choice in the Canadian automotive remarketing industry.
Are you a Manitoba Start active job seeker who may be interested in learning more about the career opportunities with ADESA Winnipeg? They are seeking applicants for the following roles:
- Office and Clerical personnel – Full-time, Part-time and Casual. Must have excellent computer skills
- Drivers – Local, Sale Day and Lot Assistants. Must have a driver’s license and able to drive automatic and standard vehicles
- Sales Representatives – Full-time. Must have previous sales experience
Vehicle Condition Report Writers – Full-time and Part-time. Must have attention to detail skills
- Auto Mechanic Technicians – Full-time and Part-time. Must have previous mechanical experience
- Must have own reliable transportation as there is no public transportation available near the site.
At this Information Session, the employer will share information about their organization, workplace culture and the types of positions they are looking for. You are encouraged to ask questions about the roles, skills needed and the application process.
If you are interested in attending, spaces are limited so please register today to secure your spot.
THIS EVENT STARTS AT 2:00 pm. Please arrive 15 minutes early to check-in.