Supporting families with children with disabilities and complex needs is not easy. Creating a meaningful connection to caregivers and their children, through a family-centered lens, engaging with understanding, compassion and a therapeutic rapport is essential for family well-being.
1) Understanding the hidden reality of families that include children with disabilities and/or complex needs.
2) Reframing neurological, cognitive, and psychological disabilities to invite understanding and celebration of neurodiversity and differences
3) Working within limited resources to maximize connection and well-being for families.
4) Family engagement and inclusive support, adapted for and by families who have children with disabilities.
5) Building on strengths, sharing strategies, tools and resources to support continued growth and learning.
To purchase a ticket, please follow the link.