Come join the Beyond Boundaries Team on Wednesday, April 24th where we'll show you just how easy and comfortable using Photoshop can be! This 2 hour class is designed with the beginner in mind. Whether you’ve never opened Photoshop before or just simply don’t know where to start, this class will help you to better understand how Photoshop works and what potential you can create with it.
We aim to give you a solid foundation in the basic use of Photoshop so you can feel confident using it to start editing your own photos.
In this workshop we will help you to:
- Become familiar with the Photoshop workspace
- Explore the toolbox and basic editing tools
- Get comfortable using Adjustment Layers
- Develop an understanding of the Layers Panel and Layer Masks
- Become aware of the power of Blend Modes
Instructor: Melissa Kee Tin (MKT Photography)
To secure your spot please follow the link.
Interested in advancing your skills further and receiving a Discount? Check out Part 2 of this series: a 5 hour interactive workshop, Intro to Compositing on Sunday, April 28th!
To purchase a ticket, please follow the link.