EMERGENCY Basic Workplace FIRST AID WITH CPR & AED Level C
Course Lengths: 6-8 Hours
Who should attend this course?
- Anyone can attend this course
- Workplace employees, supervisors, managers, safety committee members
- Anyone looking for a job, it is a great addition to your resume
- Anyone who wants more knowledge to respond to emergencies at home, at work, or in public
In this one-day course, students will learn to recognize and provide interventions for life-threatening emergencies until medical aid arrives. You will have the opportunity to learn how to provide First Aid and CPR with AED to Babies, Children, and Adults.The course covers the most current legislations, standards, and regulations. Each attendee will receive a pocket card and a certificate once successfully completed the course.
• Disease Management & Biohazards
• The Emergency Medical Services System
• Scene Management
• Airway and Breathing Emergencies
• CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation)
• Bleeding Management and Shock
• Cardiovascular Emergencies
• Sudden Medical Conditions