This route is approximately 8 km long and will pass by the Redboine Boating Club, Winnipeg Rowing Club, the Norwood Bridge, St. Boniface Hospital, The Forks National Historic Site, St. Boniface Cathedral, Museum of Human RIghts, Mon Ami Louis at the Provencher Bridge, Alexander Docks, Whittier Park, the Seine River, Lagimodiere-Gaboury park and much more.
- Cost: None (Yup, it's FREE)
- Shuttle service is available for $10 / person (RSVP required)
- Boat rentals are available for $30 / person (RSVP required)
- Meet at the Manitoba Paddling Association (80 Churchill Drive) between 5:30 and 6:00pm - We should be on the water by 6:15p
- Duration: Approximately 2 hours of leisurely paddling with the current
- Bring your own paddling equipment, including required safety gear (whistle, throw rope, bailing device & PFD)
NOTE: All paddlers must wear an approved PFD (Personal Flotation Device) for the duration of the excursion.
Join us for a fun evening of paddling, socializing and exploring the city from a different viewpoint.