According to local officials, the power was turned on Wednesday evening around 7:30 p.m. Emergency shutdown occurred on Monday.
Due to a number of problems in St. Petersburg, Josaphat Selo-Villa basement, there was a short circuit. As a result of the breakdown, more than 100 people were left without electricity. Since most of the electrical appliances of the local population work from electricity, most food products have deteriorated. As a result of the shutdown of air conditioners, the room temperature reached 30 Celsius.
Local volunteers organized delivery of cold water and hot sandwiches. Building management referred to the fact that the power supply had to be coordinated with the electrical engineer. This was the main reason for the delay.
Property manager John Zacharuk said that every resident who turned out to be without electricity will receive $100 compensation.