Yes, it is back! The Downtown Winnipeg Night Market is happening in just one week!
The Downtown Winnipeg Night Market will take place on Friday, August 30, 2019 from 5:00 pm – 11:00 pm. The market takes place on Kennedy Street between Portage Avenue and Graham Avenue, down Graham Avenue and at Manitoba Hydro Plaza.
Here a list of the fun things you can do at the Night Market:
- Farmers’ Market vendors on Manitoba Hydro Plaza 5pm-11pm
- Beer garden on Rudy’s Patio (enter through Manitoba Hydro Building) 5 pm – 11 pm
- Pop up beer garden on Edmonton Street from 7 pm – 11 pm
- The Barking Spot on Edmonton Street 5 pm – 11 pm
- Instagram Alley on Edmonton Street from 5 pm – 11 pm
- RWB Summer Dance Collective pop up performance on their plaza 6 pm
- Sunset Yoga on Edmonton Street at approximately 9:00 pm presented by Yoga Public
- Experience the Pop-Up Park on Kennedy Street outside of Thom Bargen 5pm-11pm
- Buskers Phil Natividad & Kurrent Motion
- Downtown Winnipeg businesses including Bison Books, Tipsy Cow, Fluid Float, Coal and Canary, and 9Round!
- Bike Valet on Edmonton Street 5 pm – 11 pm
There are many great weekend festivities happening in Winnipeg lately, here just a few examples:
- Manitoba Night Market & Festival
- The Icelandic Festival
- The Mac and Cheese Festival in Winnipeg
Almost every weekend there is a different event attracting people in Winnipeg and provides an opportunity to spend some quality time with your friends and family!