Guest at Halloween event got to hospital

Guest at Halloween event got to hospital

As it became known, at Friday night a man with a chain around his neck scared people in the ‘Saw Escape Room’ at Fear’s secret Winnipeg location.

The man was drinking together with his neck before the accident happened. Then the man began to choke and lost consciousness.

Jay Hall, Fear's executive director, told that people know what they are doing and sign all the necessary documents before they start. The man also said that he takes the safety of all visitors very seriously and 14 specially trained people work for him. These people are able to provide first aid and also ask all the questions concerning safety and health issues. Moreover, up to 100 other people are also always present there.

The man also added that all guests are given the choice of a chain around his neck, arms or legs. He agreed that they offered customers to have a drink before they start to relax, but his establishment has all the necessary licenses.

After the incident that occurred on Friday, the director will make some changes.

MORE NEWS:Air 1 was used to find 4 stolen cars

Saw Escape Room Fear’s secret Winnipeg location accident
If you notice an error, highlight the text you want and press Ctrl + Enter to report it to the editor
Comments