A building located on 360 Main St. was completely evacuated due to gas leaking. As we were told by a witness, an alarm triggers every day, at least several times a week. Usually, it’s described as drill, or system checking, or calibration.
“I’ve heard a siren triggered today and decided to come out to the hall to see what’s happening. When I reached the hall on a ground floor, there is a hall connecting four nearby buildings, I’ve seen a white gas cloud by my own eyes!” - one of the workers said.
“Then I saw huge fans, about 3-4 meters, triggered, making a powerful airstream. I guess fans were launched to lower gas concentration.
The siren is yelling, people are running. We closed our store and came out without any warm clothes. Outdoors we’ve seen that all the quarters behind Winnipeg Square are closed.