The skywalk connects Portage Place and Cityplace along Hargrave Street, including the Cityplace bridge.
The Bell MTS Place Skywalk is set to close Monday, April 6th while renovations take place to rejuvenate the walkway. New flooring, an LED lighting upgrade, and a new colour scheme, all of that will set a completely new modern look to the skywalk.
Some part of it will reopen soon, but the portion of the skywalk will be closed until September.
The 2019 Stanley Cup playoffs started April 10th and we’ll have at least 2 games (and hopefully more) at Bell MTS Place!
Here is the full first round schedule against the St. Louis Blues:
- Wednesday, April 10 – 7:00 pm – St. Louis at Winnipeg
- Friday, April 12 – 8:30 pm – St. Louis at Winnipeg
- Sunday, April 14 – 6:30 pm – Winnipeg at St. Louis
- Tuesday, April 16 – 8:30 pm – Winnipeg at St. Louis
- Thursday, April 18 – TBD – St. Louis at Winnipeg (If Necessary)
- Saturday, April 20 – TBD – Winnipeg at St. Louis (If Necessary)
- Monday, April 22 – TBD – St. Louis at Winnipeg (If Necessary)
For those not familiar with the NHL playoff format, its a best of 7 series. The first team to win 4 games advances to the next round. The support from the fans and followers is very important and gives the players a proper motivation to show their best and score as many goals as possible.
Every Winnipegger supports The Jets and expect the team to show a great show and glorious victory in the next game! Winnipeg Jets fans give big support for the team at every game, and fans can get rewarded with the team win or with a much better gift. Get your tickets now for the next game, if do not have it already or plan a game night with your friends and family to support our own Winnipeg team!
GO JETS GO!