A fire is always a scary and dangerous thing, people might get hurt or killed, especially children and elderly citizens since they are not able to react fast and evacuate the building by themselves.
Last Friday, July 19th at 6 a.m. the Winnipeg Fire Paramedic Service responded to reports of a fire in a single-family bungalow in the 700 block of Hector Avenue.
The home has a significant fire, smoke, and water damage, but no damage estimates are available at this time. Thankfully, everyone who was inside managed to safely evacuate the building.
As of now, there is no official statement from Winnipeg Fire Department about the cause of the fire, investigation still pending.
Just a few days ago another fire happened in a three-storey apartment complex in the 600 block of Simcoe Street due to unattended cooking.