Two house fires in Winnipeg

Two house fires in Winnipeg

Many residential fires occur because of the tenant's fault or negligence of fire safety and common sense.

Winnipeg Fire Paramedic Services battles two blazes on Monday evening and Tuesday morning.

In a release, Winnipeg Fire Paramedic Service said they responded to reports of a fire in a vacant bungalow in the 600 block of Beverley Street. Thankfully, no one was injured and none of the tenants were in the building when a fire occurred.

Early yesterday morning, the WFPS responded to reports of a fire in a two and a half storey home in the 200 block of Spence Street. One individual was assessed by paramedics on the scene, but did not require transport to the hospital. Firefighters located the cat in the residence and returned it to its owner.

It is always better to be prepared before anything happen because in a critical situation most people can’t think clearly and make bad decisions. But a trained person, someone who has a plan for the emergency like house fire and other, will most likely to remain calm and just follow the protocol, simply follow the instruction step by step.